Discover the revolutionary BYD electric forklift models ECB16 TO ECB50
3- AND 4-WHEEL COUNTERBALANCED, SOLID PNEUMATIC TIRE
CAPACITIES FROM 3,500 LBS TO 10,000 LBS FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR APPLICATIONS
BYD electric forklifts are making a significant breakthrough on the North American market with their line of material handling products designed for companies with a fleet of high-demand vehicles. The revolutionary iron phosphate battery technology combined with a high-performance charger and exceptional forklift ergonomics put BYD products in a class of their own.
The extraordinary battery performance allows substantial productivity gains, not to mention operational savings. This iron phosphate battery technology is the safest and most environmentally responsible on the market, freeing companies from the hassles and obligations associated with the toxicity of lead acid batteries (12V and other voltage supplies), while eliminating the maintenance costs of internal combustion forklift and pallet trucks (diesel or gas/propane tank).
THIS TECHNOLOGY REPLACES ALL TYPES OF FORKLIFTS:
PROPANE – DIESEL – ELECTRIC
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- Up to 21 hours of battery time, ultra-fast and opportunity charging.
- OUTSTANDING STABILITY
- Constant charging and discharging, no heat or odour production, no evaporation, even under the most extreme conditions. No heavy metals.
- NO BATTERY MAINTENANCE
- Sealed battery requiring no water filling or other maintenance.
- RELIABILITY AND SERVICEABILITY
- Well-known industry components (Danaher controller), AC engine and 80V battery.
- HIGH-END STANDARD FEATURES
- LED headlights, colour LCD screen, tilt stop, speed reduction in curves and custom programming.
- BEST WARRANTY ON THE MARKET
- 10 years (at 100%) on the battery
- 3 years on the power train
- 1 year on parts and labour.